- A portable pressure container for storing compressed air.
- A flame is a particularly nasty, personal attack on somebody for something he or she has written.
- In a turn, when the car's rear end slides to the outside, causing the car to turn in too far.
- 1. The effect when an underinflated tire is subjected to hard cornering: the tire "rolls over" and experiences wear on its sidewall.
- 2. A car actually rolling over upside-down or worse. (Almost never happens in autocross)
- A fancy term for tech inspector.
| Glossary |